Saturday, May 05, 2007

Movin Day

We will be moving across the street next saturday to a bigger place. I am inviting any of the btb's over to help me move. beer will be supplied and food will be furnished. i will already have most of the stuff moved and unpacked, except for the big stuff. there are only about 10 big things that need moved. T has already volunteered to help, so if anyone else wants to come over let me know so i can get your beverages on ice. i am probably getting a uhaul just to do it all at once. later.

Addendum: The Race is Saturday Night. Cookout time and beer time.

1 comment:

themom said...

Gee, I would love to help - but with the bad back, bad heart and knees - I would be worthless. Hope it goes smoothly. Slyght would be right there if he were on American soil!! Hell, for free beer you wouldn't even have to move!!!