Saturday, December 31, 2005

Go Blog Yourself

OK bizznitches... I gotta make this quick but I had to post something before getting ready for a trip to Casey's New Year's Rockin' Eve party in butt fing nowhere, NC. It's only an hour drive, so I might make it before next year. Here's a few bullet points... also known as "layin' some knowledge on yo' asses"

1. Blogs are the death of mass emails and much harder for my drunk ass to do after 15 drinks... enter a URL, login, try to read other postings, click on post... it's all requiring too much thought. I'll try to do drunk postings but no promises.

2. The odds of my trip to CBUS stands around 80%. All the pieces have fallen into place. Now if I get the motivation and Mother Nature isn't a bitch and makes it snow 14 inches, I will try to make it up there either Friday or Saturday Jan. 14 or 15.

3. Stealing a blog format is like saying you stole the color of someone's house because it's the same color. White is hard on my old eyes. Make it black because once you go black you never go back.

4. I got an XBOX for Christmas. Not a 360, the old regular one. I also have NHL 2K6. Get ready to have the smack laid down on your candy asses as soon as I get a communicator and activate my Live subscription.

5. I like to cuss.

6. I got the funding approved for another IT position at work. Anyone want a job?

7. The shuffleboard game in 2K6 is sweet. I can't wait to get drunk and play it. The dart board game is harder than hell. I don't like it.

8. I haven't had a solid turd in over a month.

9. Go Buckeyes.

10. I give the blog about 10 weeks before it dies out.

Thank you all very much and God bless,
C

No comments: