Friday, October 27, 2006

Red Bull and NyQuil

A few month ago, I had a cold. So I went to the store and bought up some cold pills and NyQuil. Only I didn't buy the national brand, I opted for the store brand (Meijer in this case). I didn't pay much attention, but insted of buying the red / cherry flavor, I accidentally got the green / original flavor. Eventually I got over my cold and didn't need to take any of the green stuff. But alas, a new cold has hit me, and I am forced to take this foul concoxion. Suprisingly, I found out that this green not only tastes exactly like Jagermeister, it also burns going down, taken from a shot glass (of sorts), and gets you f'ed up! Although I haven't yet tried it I'm very curious as to how well this green, generic NyQuil will mix with Red Bull. I can't imagine it would taste much different than Red Bull 'n' Jager. I'm just afraid that I might die from the mixture. That's the first rule of 6th grade drug education. Don't mix uppers and downers. If anyone else has the guts to give this a try, let me know how it turns out. We may be on to something here...

1 comment:

B Town Big C said...

For a truly great mix, try any type of coffee drink and liquor, then pack a fatty boom batty. Right now I'm on my second Millstone French Vanilla and knockoff Bailey's (after two rum and cokes) and dipping Skoal Straight. I don't know if I'm coming or going. I feel like taking a casual power walk whilst stopping to smell the roses... if I can stoop to smell the roses without falling down.

Also, a mix of uppers (caffeine) and downers (alcohol and nicotine) can definitely play with your mind. Right now I feel fairly sober until I walk around. Dizziness and a load of energy is a weird (dangerous?) combination. I don't think I can recommend the NyQuil and Red Bull because I imagine the effects are tenfold if not more.