Thursday, August 03, 2006

A Strange Coincidence

I was at work on Monday and happened to look outside to see a camper parked way out in no-man's-land in the lot. I didn't think too much of it at first, but then I took a closer look. The first thing I noticed was that it was a late 70's / early 80's Coachman camper, exactly the same as the one Russ and I have for the Bristol trip. I mean this camper was exactly the same, from the window placement, to the bump up in the rear where the bunk beds are. The only difference is that our camper looks about a hundred years older. While that was interesting, what really peaked my interest was what was pulling it. Lo and behold, directly in front of the camper was a 1991 white, full-sized Chevy van, EXACTLY like the one Russ and I have to pull said camper! My first thought was that Russ got bored and decided to test drive our camper 130 miles to Columbus, only to drive past and park outside my work. While that could have very well been the case, my second thought was that this is some really strange coincidence. Anyway, here's a pic of the camper parked out in front of work.


2 comments:

B Town T said...

It appears that Russ is so pumped to go to Bristol that he decided to camp out in the Blockbuster parking lot for the next 17 and a half days. Go clock go.

themom said...

Darn russell, he is constantly doing those "DRIVE-BY'S"!!!!! You just never know where he will pop up. Hurry, run and hide as fast as you can. heeheeheehee