Thursday, March 06, 2008

Wedding Info Update

Just a few things... first off, if you haven't gotten fitted for your tux yet, time is running out to do it before they charge you a "rush fee."

Most importantly, I need your input on lodging arrangements. Jackie and I looked into staying at Wheeling Downs, but that seems to be a little pricey. The next option isthe Hampton Inn across from TJ's Sports' Garden. We already have a bank of rooms reserved at each place, but I want to know where the rest of the wedding party wants to stay. Jackie has told me that most of the girls won't stay at a hotel, but rather at home, so it's really up to "us guys" where we want to stay.

Wheeling Downs is ~$150/night with a %10 discount with a preferred players card - they're free to sign up for, so getting one is no problem. The Hampton Inn is ~$100/night with a %10 discount if you have a AAA card (not so easy to get) or regularly $105-120/night.

Let me know what you guys want to do ASAP!!!!! We are sending out the wedding invites Friday (with lodging options in them), so you'll all have 'til Monday to book rooms so we can all stay at the same place (before other wedding guests start reserving all the rooms.)

8 comments:

B Town T said...

I think Erin and I are staying at The Hampton based on the fact that it's close to the reception and neither of us wants to drive back to Adena. I think we plan on staying at her mom's on Friday night then at The Hampton on Saturday night. I'm getting fitted for my tux on Sat.

B Town Big C said...

I imagine we'll probably stay at my parents. Seeing as Amy is "with child", I have a built-in designated driver.

I as well will be getting fitted this weekend.

J Ho said...

i'll stay where ever you want to stay, chad. doesn't matter to me. a bar will be close to each place so it doesn't matter.

Anonymous said...

Marriage is an important part of getting ahead: lets people know you're not a homo; married guy seems more stable; people see the ring, they think at least somebody can stand the son of a bitch; ladies see the ring, they know immediately you must have some cash or your cock must work. (from the movie "The Departed")

slyght said...

hampton sounds good to me. i'm already fitted, and i'll be in on the 3rd i believe. we are doing kahoots for the bachelor party that saturday night (maybe friday), when's good for everyone. if we can't come to a concensus, when is good for chad. you WILL get bewbz in your face. someone email me about where to stay and i'll call and reserve my room. thanks.

B Town Chump said...

1. Hampton it is.
2. Bachelor party should work out fine on Friday, April 4th. I still have to request off work, but that shouldn't be a problem.
3. Thank you "anonymous" for your kind words of encouragement.

J Ho said...

got the room

J Ho said...

will get fitted monday if i have time. my size hasn't changed since t's wedding so they probably have my size already.