Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Top 7

Quentin Tarantino on American Idol? What is wrong with the world today? Has the whole world gone mad? I don't know to think about this one. Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill vol 1 & 2 and ... American Idol?

I missed the last 10 seconds of Fringe last week. I went over 5 minutes on my DVR, but I was still off by 10 seconds. I know something freaky happened those last 10 seconds because it just cut to somebody driving a van and the camera was panning toward a person driving the van. But do I know who that person was? No!

Quentin was on American Idol before? I have lost all respect for him now.

The American Idol top 7:



Allison: Started out a little sluggish. But she really belted it out at the end. I like her. Quentin has a very dimpled chin. I hope she doesn't get voted off. She's the only singer I look forward to hearing. Great! Now I have nothing to look forward to for the next 48+ minutes.





Anoop: He "would fight for you" and "Lie for you"... hopefully he wasn't talking to his God. Anoop-Dog gives decent performances, but he will be in the bottom three again.






Adam: So, Quentin, you enjoy Adam's 'taste'? If he were any more 'diva' he would be named... "The Mona Diva". That was a Performance! What is Paula talking about? If I cared to understand I would re-wind the DVR. It was like watching some "Rocky Horror" knock-off film; Simon was right.





Matt: Is it just me, or does Quentin look like a registered sex-offender? Great job, Matt. Playing piano with an orchestra in the background. What are you going to do next, host Entertainment Tonight? And make the NBA's theme song? And sell music that is only popular in Europe? Go on tour with Yanni?





Danny: "He gets bored"?! F&CK Him! Ah! The great American Idol "capture the singer in the frame of the harp to begin the song and zoom in" shot. I was BORED by his singing. The same old stuff. Same kinda singing. Heard it already.






Kris: ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Wow, that was bad. I started reading a news article about Republicans and Twittering instead of listening.




Lil: I'm protected... I recorded the entire news show after Fringe so I don't miss the last second of it again. This song reminds me of "Napoleon Dynamite." Shut up! Lil, your taking the show over the time limit. But I'm safe, I've prepared.





Allison shined, Danny sounded the same, and Adam went full Diva... all in all a normal American Idol show.

Who will win... Adam

Who should win... Allison

Who will go... Kris

No comments: