Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ed vs. Spencer

BBC America is usually filled with a bunch of crap no one cares about. Amy started watching some show called Hex. Afterwards, another show called Ed vs. Spencer came on and it hooked me from the beginning. Simple premise. Two friends do some fairly random competition to see who wins. Some are Who Can Stay in the Woods the Longest and Who do Kids Like the Most? You've just got to see an episode... kind of like Escape from LA but without that feeling of "man this movie really sucks but has a ton of catchphrases".

T, I tivo'ed a new episode. It's the best one I've seen (according to the website, I've seen them all). It's Who Can Stay Handcuffed the Longest. Good good stuff.

I'll see if I can get them recorded to the computer for your viewing pleasure. Dish Network boxes run a Linux OS so it's not as simple as copying the files to a PC.

I've also heard there's a Canadian show called Kenny vs. Spenny that Ed vs. Spencer is based on. Might be worth a look if you can find it.

No comments: