Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Various Ramblings...

1. I suck so bad at Halo 3 on Live it's not funny. Last night this guy was talking smack on me. Then he apologized, which was strange. He said his wife told him to say he was sorry. How embarrassing, for both of us.

2. In a related note, I almost can't stand the smack spewed on Halo 3. I cannot believe the difference between Halo 3 and GRAW 2. I've played Halo 3 online twice, 6 games in total. There has been a complete douchebag in three of six games, 4-6 players in a room. I've played an ass ton of GRAW 2 online (500+ human kills, do the math) and I've run into MAYBE 3 douchebags, with an average of 8-12 people in the room.

3. As much as I hate it, I have to drive back to NC on Sunday. I've got a shit ton (not as big as an ass ton) of work I have to finish up by Wednesday. Last time I drove to NC after a wedding was after Rob's wedding. At Rob's wedding, I crashed a party at 2:00 AM. The guy answered the door and asked who I was. I replied "That Guy!". The dude says "Who's That Guy?". I said "That guy who crashes your party at 2:00 in the morning looking for beer!". He says "Oh, OK! Well come on in and grab a beer!". All I remember is that most of the people were from Utah. Thank you. The next day on the drive back to NC I puked in a soft sided cooler whilst on the WV Turnpike and stopped puking somewhere near Winston Salem.

4. I hate most of the people I work with. I'm going to get fired because I tell someone they are a worthless piece of shit. I can see it coming any day now.

5. I'm leaving for OH tomorrow around 8:00 AM. Not sure if I'll be on Live tonight. If not I'll see you kids up there!

1 comment:

slyght said...

i might be able to bring the XBOX 360 to the hampton... how gay would that be?