Thursday, December 13, 2007

Satellite Radio

I was one of those people who didn't understand why you'd pay 13 bucks a month to listen to music. Since I got the Trailblazer in August, I've been jonesing to activate the built in XM radio. A few weeks ago I broke down and bought a Pioneer Inno so I could also take it in my office. Long story short, I can now totally understand why you'd pay for this stuff. It's awesome. Here are my top 5 reasons you should consider satellite radio... I HIGHLY recommend you find and listen to these songs.

5. Afroman - Because I Got High
4. Dead Milkmen - Bitchin' Camaro
3. Glenn Tilbrook - [I'm standing here holding the] Genitalia of a Fool
2. Lounge Brigade - Heart Shaped Box (yes, the Nirvana song)
1. Richard Cheese - Rape Me (yes, again, the Nirvana song)

Wait! Not enough for you? Then this song will seal the deal (or creep the shit right out of you, especially if you are about to have a kid).

As heard on XM Kids channel... Uncle Jim - I've Got a Butt

No comments: