Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ah, The Memories

I'm not sure if this will takeoff or not, but since I am the game info poster for the BTBz site, I figured it was worth a try. With the release of Halo 3 less than two weeks away, I thought it would be cool to share some memories of Halo 2 multiplayer matches as most of the BTBz played the game together. I can think of many such as Red's comments to a 12 year old about said 12 year old's mom, J Ho thinking that everyone (and their mom) that he played against had some kind of mod, but the one I'm going to discuss is the one that is probably still talked about the most to date.

One night while playing Zanzibar with Red and J Ho, I received a phone call. Upon looking at the phone I see that it is Red. I couldn't figure out why he didn't use the Xbox Live Communicator to say what he had to say, but I answered the phone anyway. Red then tells me that he is outside the Zanzibar compound in a Warthog and that I should take control of the turret gun and we could takeout J Ho. It sounded like a good plan to me so I ran to the beach area of the map. When I got there I saw two warthogs playing bumper cars. I immediately jump on the gun of the nearest warthog and start laying down fire at the other warthog until it exploded. The next thing I hear is J Ho saying nice shooting. I pause and say "Oh man, I'm in the wrong warthog!"

2 comments:

B Town Big C said...

Well you took all the good memories T. All I remember is being pwned by 8-12 year olds on a nightly basis and then being told by said 8-12 year old that they pwned me. Sometimes they would "tea bag" my corpse. I'm looking forward to Halo 3 like a beating from my drunken Step Uncle Cletus.

Having said that, I will probably pick it up and probably sooner than I think I will at this point in time. This game is going to be simply freaking awesome.

slyght said...

hahahah holy fukk! i've never heard that story. that is great. i wish i'd gotten the XBOX in time to play the halo2. i'll try to be there for halo3 though. that's more my style, shoot em up. yeah baby.