Monday, January 02, 2006

FISH LOVES BRIE! BRIE LOVES FISH!

That was one of the most spectacular nights for coming up with catch phrases. Also the night we discovered gradients and layers in Photoshop. And we were sober. Also from that night (that I can remember).

1. The Sports Illustrated Cat Phone - free with any subscription (meow! meow! meow! hi, yeah, hold on a second. it's for you. oh and make it quick. the cat phone looks really pissed off today)

2. AH-rewwwwww-gah! Nothing like watching the screen saver from Windows 95 themes about 20 times and cracking up everytime the old skool horn beeped. I am sure my dad was sitting in the living room going "what the fukk"

On to my New Year's Eve night...

1. I drank the yeast. Boy Howdy did I drink the yeast. My sphincter cramped up from opening and closing so much.
2. I didn't cause a fight.
3. We celebrated new year's by doing jello shots. Just what I needed after 12 beers... 12 beers FULL OF YEAST.
4. It is about 1.5 hour drive home from where we went. I made it about 1.25 hours before I had to barf. We pulled into a parking lot of a warehouse and I spewed beer, jello shots, and chili all over the concrete. It hit harded than a cow pissing on a flat rock and boy did it stink. We got the fukk out of there quick.
5. I talked to Ed at 11:10 but couldn't tell you what we talked about.
6. I heard everyone counting down from 10 and didn't know what the hell was going on and asked if there was a bomb in the room. At some point I forgot it was near midnight and the idea of counting down for the ball fell off of my list of "things to remember to do tonight"
7. After being this drunk, I ate some chili. It was so bad I could tell it was bad even being that drunk. usually food doesn't taste like anything but you're so happy to be eating you just eat it and think it is good. This was just crapped out shite. But to be polite I finished it anyway. No wonder I threw the shit up later. That's what I get for being nice. Also, don't make chili with sausage. That was another reason it tasted like ass. Mexicans came up with chili, not Italians.
8. Yesterday my shit was blacker than (CENSORED). This homebrew is wicked stuff. And if you're keeping score at home, it still isn't solid.
9. I watched every episode of I Love the 90's on VH1 yesterday. That is 10 hours of TV straight. I got off the couch maybe 5 times all day.
10. Everyone (all four people I met) had some connection to Ohio. I did the "O-H" thing about 5 times in 10 minutes because one other guy kept responding "I-O" and that was all the encouragement I needed. Then Ed called and I forgot about it after I hung up.

There. That's 10 things. Off to bake a pizza.
C Mode Squad '98

No comments: