Thursday, January 26, 2006

great flash

no, not THAT kinda flash, the macromedia kind. this has got to be one of the coolest flash movies i've ever seen. not to say i'm a flash aficionado, and this might be really easy to make, but i just think it is pretty badass. i wish i had the patience and/or time to learn flash. don't know if i could come up with any thing creative like this, but i could try.



the duck-billed platypus - god's little science experiment. i mean, how the hell did these things not get selected against? damn you, darwin!!

1 comment:

B Town Chump said...

I have seen that flash moivie before, and I must say, it IS one of the best flash pieces I've ever seen. That being said, I do know how to compose animations in flash, and I assure you, it's very easy to do. (asside: I remember the first day I walked into my Flash class. The instructor said, "Flash is so easy, but everyone is impressed by it.") And that is true. But speaking from personal exerience, you've got to appreciate the time that it took someone to animate and sync up a whole song! Just the main character alone, with his facial expressions and lip movements probably took at least 20 hours alone! I'd be suprised if the whole thing took anything less than 100 hours.