Sunday, January 01, 2006

There's Still a Screen in the Door

Well it's 2006 and we've all survived another New Year's Eve party at T's place. The promise of this upcoming year looks good considering that there was no beer spilled on the poker table, and I didn't walk through the screen door. I think everyone had fun last night at the party, especially T's woman who was drunk when I arrived (around 11:30) and didn't get any soberer. Red's woman had a camcorder and we all recorded a New Year's message for Zac, though I doubt he'll see it before he gets back into the States. Was it just me, or did the ball drop seem anti-climatic this year? Everybody was like "it's 2006, big fukkin' deal." In fact, nothing really noteworthy happened all night. We did have an exciting round of "The Name Game" considering it was a drinking game and while everyone participated, only me, Juddy, Jackie, and Adam actually drank. I will give the Classic Moment of the Night Award to T who sang "Shake it off" while Mariah Carrey performed. That's about all that happened. If there's anything else you'd like to share, please do.

No comments: